Information on how to apply for a visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Via ASAN Visa system (e -visa) you can apply for a single entry visa valid for 30 days within 3 working days, as the ASAN Visa is the most convenient and cheapest way to get visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Also now the foreigners have the opportunity to get urgent single visas valid for 30 days to the Republic of Azerbaijan within 3 hours regardless of non-working days and holidays.
For further information visit www.evisa.gov.az
Working hours of the Consular Office are from Monday to Friday
From 10:00hrs to 12:00hrs
Types of visas
Entry visas are issued on a single and multiple entry basis only.
- Single entry (validity from 3 to 90 days)
- Multiple entry (validity up to 5 years)
Transit visas are issued on a single or double entry basis only.
NOTICE: According to the Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan on the facilitation of the issuance of visas the fees for processing the visa application are waived for following categories of persons:
- For close relatives: spouses, children, parents, grandparents and grand-children – of citizens of the EU legally residing in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- For members of official delegations.
- For pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers travelling for educational purposes.
- For persons with disabilities and persons accompanying them (if necessary).
- For participants in international sports events.
- For persons participating in scientific, cultural activities.
- For persons travelling on humanitarian grounds (urgent medical treatment, funeral and etc.).
- For representatives of civil society organizations when travelling for the purpose of educational training, seminars, conferences.
- For pensioners.
- For children under the age of 12.
- For journalists and technical crew.