“Justice for Khojaly” International Awareness Campaign and the Youth Foundation of the Republic of Azerbaijan (Azərbaycan Gənclər Fondu / Azerbaijan Youth Foundation) announce the launch of "Truth Photographers" project for foreign photographers.
The core purpose of the project, to be held from 15th to the 20th February 2019 is to spread the word about the true story of Khojaly genocide survivors through the lens of young and talented foreign photographers. Those wishing to take part in the project can apply online (http://youthfoundation.az/truthinphotos). Deadline for applications is 5 February, 2019.
Number of selected photographers will be limited to 10. The photographers will travel to Azerbaijan and meet Khojaly genocide survivors, as well as witnesses of the horrific event. Photographers are requested to organise exhibitions of the photos upon the return to their home countries.
All travel and accommodation expenses of the visiting photographers will be covered by the Youth Foundation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
For more details contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
#truthphotographers #justiceforkhojaly #youthfoundation
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Visa issues
- Passport issues
- Emergency travel documents
- Important information for travellers
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The final match of the UEFA Europa League in Baku in 2019
- 43rd session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO