The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan would like to remind all nationals of foreign countries wishing to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan that due to the continuing occupation by the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia, these areas are temporarily out of control of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Any visit without the consent of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the above-mentioned territories, which are internationally recognized as an integral part of Azerbaijan, is considered a violation of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan, a breach of its national legislation, as well as of relevant norms and principles of international law.
Accordingly, the Ministry calls all foreign nationals to refrain from travelling to the occupied territories in and around the Nagorno-Karabakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The Ministry would like to remind that those who have travelled to the occupied territories without prior permission of the Republic of Azerbaijan will be denied entry to the rest of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Visa issues
- Passport issues
- Emergency travel documents
- Important information for travellers
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The final match of the UEFA Europa League in Baku in 2019
- 43rd session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO